Junior Sales Representative
Young’s Equipment Inc., Southern Saskatchewan’s largest Case IH agricultural equipment dealership is looking for a diligent and self-motivated individual to join our team in Regina. We focus on delivering exceptional customer service to a thriving agricultural community across our nine locations. Well-established and family owned, Young’s Equipment is continually growing.
What This Company Offers You:
- Enjoy a casual and fun working environment, with a great group of co-workers;
- Full benefits package, including health, dental, life, disability, critical illness, an employee and family assistance program and pension plan;
- On-going training and support.
The Role You Will Play:
- Develop new accounts and service existing accounts to provide support to the Sales Manager and Representatives;
- Submit customer and prospect profiles, daily call reports, quote sheets, lost sales reports, etc. on a timely basis;
- Update yourself on changes to manufacturers’ terms, discounts and special programs, sales, deliveries, valuations and new equipment arrival;
- Keep current on product knowledge and benefits of specific machines;
- Keep well-informed of competitive activity and competitive products;
- Develop a good knowledge of used equipment values and be able to evaluate for trading purposes;
- Have a working knowledge of all factory finance plans;
- Develop the ability of Suggestive Selling.
- Strong organizational and communication (verbal/written) skills are essential;
- Previous sales experience;
- Ability to work with customers and staff in a positive manner.
If you want to join a leader in the industry, please submit your cover letter and resume to: , or fax 306-757-5009, attention Kalyn.
Young's Equipment thanks all candidates, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.