Parts Counter Person
Young’s Equipment Inc., Southern Saskatchewan’s largest Case IH agricultural equipment dealership is looking for a senior Parts Counter Person to join our team in Weyburn. We focus on delivering exceptional customer service to a thriving agricultural community across our nine locations. Well-established and family owned, Young’s Equipment is continually growing.
What This Company Offers You:
- Enjoy a casual and fun working environment, with a great group of co-workers.
- Full benefits package, including health, dental, life, disability, critical illness, an employee and family assistance program and pension plan.
- On-going training and support.
The Role You Will Play:
- Using excellent customer service skills and assisting customers in solving problems.
- Locating necessary parts and providing pricing.
- Reading and interpreting parts diagnostics and diagrams.
- Using computerized system and navigating through parts libraries.
- Assisting with inventory counts.
- Merchandising parts for display areas.
- An ideal candidate would possess extensive customer service skills.
- Previous experience in the parts industry, or equivalent.
- Experience in PFW/CDK business systems would be considered an asset.
- Preference will be given to those who have agricultural parts experience.
If you want to join a leader in the industry, please submit your cover letter and resume to: , or fax 306-757-5009, attention Kalyn.