Donations & Sponsorship
Donation/Sponsorship Policy and Guidelines
Young’s Equipment Inc. is committed to building strong relationships with their customers in the area in which we do business; it’s through productive partnerships, teamwork, and a desire to make a difference that we’re working to give back and invest in the future of the communities in which we live and serve our customers.
The contribution is used to promote the agriculture industry within Saskatchewan.
Monetary Donations and Sponsorships
Monetary donations and sponsorship requests will only be considered from non-profit organizations, educational institutions, and in limited cases for fund raising initiatives; where Young’s Equipment Inc. merchandise is used as a prize (raffle).
- All requestors or applicants must complete a donation/sponsorship form.
- All requests are to be sent by mail, email or fax to our head office;
- No more than one request annually;
- Priority will be given for donations/sponsorships associated with agriculture-related “events” or where Young’s Equipment Inc. will be publically recognized.
Young’s Equipment Inc. does not consider donation/sponsorship requests for the following:
- Individuals, religious groups, political parties or candidates;
- Trade associations/organizations, unions, or employee groups;
- Related to the core funding of an organization.
Processing of a request
All donation and sponsorship requests must be submitted two weeks prior to event, by filling out the Donation and Sponsorship Form.
Young’s Equipment Inc. will carry out an initial review and make a decision whether to accept or refuse the request in accordance with this policy.
A decision to deny a request does not imply that the applicant is not in need or that the request is not worthy, but simply that it does not fall within our guidelines, priorities, or that funds are not available.
Young’s Equipment Inc. may seek recognition, where appropriate, for its sponsorships and donations. This could include, but is not limited to:
- Logo placement;