Agricultural Service Technician - (Tractor)
Young’s Equipment Inc., Southern Saskatchewan’s largest Case IH agricultural equipment dealership is looking for a skilled Tractor Service Technicians to join our team in Weyburn. We focus on delivering exceptional customer service to a thriving agricultural community across our nine locations. Well-established and family owned, Young’s Equipment is continually growing.
What This Company Offers You:
- Enjoy a casual and fun working environment, with a great group of co-workers.
- Full benefits package, including health, dental, life, disability, critical illness, an employee and family assistance program and pension plan.
- On-going training and support.
The Role You Will Play:
- Accurately recording all work.
- Repairing, servicing or assembling all types of farm machinery.
- Providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- An ideal candidate would possess a 3rd/4th year level or Journeyman status in AMT, or equivalent in training and experience.
- Proficiency with all tools of the trade including electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Knowledge of electrical, hydraulics, engine, power-train and air conditioning for all types of farm machinery.
If you want to join a leader in the industry, please submit your cover letter and resume to: , or fax 306-757-5009, attention Kalyn Webster