Temporary Full-Time Shipper/Receiver - Assiniboia
Youngs Equipment Inc., southern Saskatchewan's largest Case IH agriculture equipment dealer is looking for an organized, detail oriented Temporary Full-Time Shipper/Receiver to join our team in Assiniboia. We focus on delivering exceptional customer service to a thriving agricultural community across our nine locations. Well-established, community involved, and family owned, Young’s Equipment is a leader in the industry.
What We Offer You:
- Enjoy a casual and fun working environment, with a great group of co-workers;
- Full benefits package, including health, dental, life, disability, critical illness, an employee and family assistance program.
- On-going training and support.
The Role You Will Play:
- Prepare customer orders for shipment and verify products and quantities against picking ticket.
- Pack and label shipments securely and neatly; arrange delivery through courier computer system or truck manifests.
- Receiving inter-branch transfers, as well as preparing our own.
- Helping to load customers vehicles with product.
- Load and unload freight.
- Ensure proper inventory storage to maintain integrity of all inventory items.
- Keep warehouse organized; assist co-workers with inquiries or product movement or location, stock shelves.
- Minimum 1-year industry related experience in material receiving, shipping, inventory management, and material distribution; and related documentation
- A valid Drivers License is required, and a farming background/experience is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to operate forklift.
- Physical ability to continually handle objects weighing up to 20 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Must work overtime and weekends as scheduled and requested. Understand that in addition to emergencies overtime may be scheduled during the busy seeding through harvest seasons.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
March 12th, 2024