Parts Person - Davidson
Young’s Equipment Inc., southern Saskatchewan’s largest Case IH agricultural equipment dealer is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Parts Person to join our team in Davidson. We focus on delivering exceptional customer service to a thriving agricultural community across our nine locations. Well-established and family owned, Young’s Equipment is continually growing.
What This Company Offers You:
- Enjoy a casual and fun working environment, with a great group of co-workers;
- Full benefits package, including health, dental, life, disability, critical illness, an employee and family assistance program and pension plan;
- On-going training and support.
The Role You Will Play:
- Locating necessary parts and providing pricing;
- Reading and interpreting parts diagnostics and diagrams;
- Using computerized system and navigating through parts libraries;
- Assisting with inventory counts;
- Merchandising parts for display areas;
- In addition, participate in all aspects of the shipping/receiving/inventory functions, accountable for accurate daily completion of all receiving, shipping, inventory control and administrative requirements;
- Ensure excellent service is provided to all customers, which include members of your team and other departments within your branch and all other branches.
- An ideal candidate would possess extensive customer service skill and have previous parts experience;
- Experience in PFW/CDK business systems would be considered an asset;
- Working knowledge of agricultural equipment;
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently;
- Ability to work within a on-call rotation, overtime and weekends as scheduled and requested;
- Attention to detail in all areas of work;
- A valid driver license;
- Safe operation of a forklift, and the ability to meet the physical demands of the position, lifting to 50lbs unassisted, walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
March 12th, 2021