Truck Driver - Moose Jaw
September 9th, 2019
Young’s Equipment Inc., Southern Saskatchewan’s largest Case IH agricultural equipment dealership is looking for a full-time 1A Truck Driver to join our team in Moose Jaw. We focus on delivering exceptional customer service to a thriving agricultural community across our nine locations. Well-established and family owned, Young’s Equipment is continually growing.
What This Company Offers You:
- Enjoy a casual and fun working environment, with a great group of co-workers.
- Competitive wages, comprehensive benefit package including health and dental, pension plan and group benefits.
- On-going training and support.
The Role You Will Play:
- Safely operate trucks and trailers for the pickup and delivery of all types of equipment, parts and supplies.
- Properly load, flag and unload trucks and trailers.
- Check the condition of equipment delivered and picked up, making notes as necessary.
- Ensure every trip is documented with a delivery or pickup workorder.
- Obtain necessary signatures and receipts and collect payments as requested.
- Keep company equipment in good condition by performing necessary maintenance and repairs.
- Maintain yard appearance and functionality including paved areas, gravel, grass, weed control, water and snow removal.
- Assist technicians with minor equipment repairs, as well as performing set-up and PDI when requested.
- Candidates must maintain a valid 1A driver’s license and evidence of a clean driving abstract.
- Previous over dimensional load and deck experience required.
- Must carry and maintain company provided cell phone.
- Must work overtime and weekends as scheduled and requested. Understand that in addition to emergencies overtime may be scheduled during the busy seeding through harvest seasons.