Office Administrator - Davidson - Temporary Full Time - Maternity Leave
Young’s Equipment Inc., southern Saskatchewan’s largest Case IH agricultural equipment dealer is looking for Office Administrator to join our team in Davidson. We focus on delivering exceptional customer service to a thriving agricultural community across our nine locations. Well-established, community involved, and family owned, Young’s Equipment is a leader in the industry.
What We Offer You:
- Enjoy a casual and fun working environment, with a great group of co-workers.
- Full benefits package, including health, dental, life, disability, critical illness, an employee and family assistance program and pension plan.
- On-going training and support.
The Role You Will Play:
- To answer all incoming calls, and respond to caller’s inquiries in a positive, professional manner.
- To redirect calls and take clear, concise messages when required.
- Perform clerical duties, such as filing, sorting and mail distribution.
- Daily Point of Sale and bank reconciliation.
- Maintain Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable and purchase orders.
- Maintain and adjust timesheets for bi-weekly payroll.
- An ideal candidate would possess extensive customer service skills excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Previous bookkeeping experience.
- Strong administrative and computer skills required (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience in PFW/CDK business systems would be considered an asset.
October 15th, 2023
- Fixed Temporary Contract
- 18 month term