Service Writer - Moose Jaw or Weyburn
Due to growth in our Service departments, Young’s Equipment Inc., southern Saskatchewan’s largest Case IH agricultural equipment dealer is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Service Writer to join our team. We focus on delivering exceptional customer service to a thriving agricultural community across our nine locations. Well-established, community involved, and family owned, Young’s Equipment is a leader in the industry.
Position location: Moose Jaw or Weyburn, SK.
What This Company Offers You:
- Enjoy a casual and fun working environment, with a great group of co-workers;
- Full benefits package, including health, dental, life, disability, critical illness, an employee and family assistance program and pension plan;
- On-going training and support.
The Role You Will Play:
- Open and close work orders;
- Charge out all service, customer, internal and warranty orders in a timely, profitable manner.
- Adjust work orders, add segments and time when needed;
- Post labour, service travel and misc. charges to work orders daily;
- Record, adjust and report mechanics time for work orders and payroll;
- Review daily time sheets and prepare for the service manager review;
- Make sure the detailed story on the repair order is complete and every major item in the parts list is mentioned;
- Arrange for the control of each repair order and the proper charge for labour and materials to the customer or the proper account for pre-delivery service or whole goods reconditioning;
- Carry out after sales follow ups to build and maintain positive relationships;
- Make any adjustments approved by the Service Manager;
- Ensure all paper flow and record keeping for the service department is completed and administered properly and efficiently.
- Work respectfully with other departments.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written;
- Strong administrative and computer skills required (Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- This is an entry level position;
- Knowledge of the mechanical service industry.
June 21st, 2021