Shipper/Receiver - Weyburn
September 9th, 2019
Young’s Equipment Inc., Southern Saskatchewan’s largest Case IH agricultural equipment dealership is looking for an organized, detail oriented Shipper/Reciever to join our team in Weyburn. We focus on delivering expectional customer service to a thriving agricultural community across our nine locations. Well-established and family owned, Young's Equipment is continually growing.
What This Company Offers You:
- Enjoy a casual and fun working environment, with a great group of co-workers.
- On-going training and support.
The Role You Will Play:
- Prepare customer orders for shipment and verify products and quantities against picking ticket.
- Pack and label shipments securely and neatly; arrange delivery through courier computer system or truck manifests.
- Receiving inter-branch transfers, as well as preparing our own.
- Helping to load customers vehicles with product.
- Load and unload freight.
- Ensure proper inventory storage to maintain integrity of all inventory items.
- Keep warehouse organized; assist staff with inquiries or product movement or location, stock shelves.
- Minimum 1-year industry related experience in material receiving, shipping, inventory management, and material distribution; and related documentation.
- Grade 12 Diploma or GED.
- A valid Driver’s License is required, and a farming background/experience is considered an asset.
- Must have experience loading and unloading transport trucks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to operate forklift.
- Physical ability to continually handle objects weighing up to 20 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
- Understanding of common workplace safety and environment practices.
- Experience in PFW/CDK business systems would be considered an asset.
- Must work overtime and weekends as scheduled and requested. Understand that in addition to emergencies overtime may be scheduled during the busy seeding through harvest seasons.