Entry Level Service Advisor - Assiniboia & Moose Jaw
Entry Level Service Advisor
May 17th, 2019
We are seeking a customer focused Entry Level Service Advisors to join our team at Young’s Equipment!
Young’s Equipment Inc., Southern Saskatchewan’s largest Case IH agricultural equipment dealership has immediate employment opportunities available for Entry Level Service Advisors to join our team in Assiniboia and Moose Jaw. We focus on delivering exceptional customer service to a thriving agricultural community across our nine locations. Well-established and family owned, Young’s Equipment is continually growing.
What This Company Offers You:
- Enjoy a casual and fun working environment, with a great group of co-workers.
- Full benefits package, including health, dental, life, disability, critical illness, an employee and family assistance program and pension plan
- On-going training and support.
The Role You Will Play:
- Respond to various in person inquiries, requests via telephone and email daily, communicating with our customer base as well as internal employees and external business or service partners;
- Open work orders, and prioritize and schedule work for technicians;
- Manage all administrative aspects of the workorder process;
- Charge out work orders to the customer and internal in a timely, profitable manner;
- Maintain regular communication with customers regarding ongoing changes, delays, or additional work needed.
- An ideal candidate would possess Technician Level 2 or Level 3 in the Ag Technician, Heavy Duty or Automotive trades;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word) required; knowledge of PFW/CDK business system would be considered an asset;
- Strong willingness to learn;
- Agricultural background;
- If you are an outgoing individual with a passion for delivering a unique and positive customer experience, we want to talk to you!