Detailer - Regina
Young’s Equipment Inc., Southern Saskatchewan’s largest Case IH agricultural equipment dealer is looking for a Detailer to join our team in Regina. We focus on delivering exceptional customer service to a thriving agricultural community across our nine locations. Well-established, community involved, and family owned, Young’s Equipment is a leader in the industry.
What This Company Offers You:
- Enjoy a casual and fun working environment, with a great group of co-workers.
- Full benefits package, including health, dental, life, disability, critical illness, an employee and family assistance program and pension plan.
The Role You Will Play:
- Using high pressure washer, compressed air, vacuum cleaner, polisher and other tools as needed to complete the exterior and interior cleaning of both new and used equipment and company vehicles.
- Ensure the safe and proper use of any cleaning equipment and materials being used.
- Operating a pilot truck for over dimensional loads as required by Saskatchewan Transportation.
- Must have valid driver’s license and provide clean drivers abstract.
- Previous experience in a shop or wash bay environment an asset.
- Experience working with cleaning products and cleaning tools including power washers.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including lifting to 50lbs and upwards to 75lbs, walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in shop environment with moderate noise, odors, and dust.
- Must be dependable, reliable, possess a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Must work overtime and weekends as scheduled and requested. Understand that in addition to emergencies overtime may be scheduled during the busy seeding through harvest seasons.
November 30th, 2021